Twisted Realms
We have officially come online, and that my friends, is a twisted good thing. Join and make sure you create your character, so that you can jump in on the twisted realms way of life. Have a twisted day.
Twisted Realms
We have officially come online, and that my friends, is a twisted good thing. Join and make sure you create your character, so that you can jump in on the twisted realms way of life. Have a twisted day.
Twisted Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the site where everything meets everything. Worlds collide in the Twisted Realms

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter The Portal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syn-auron
The twisted admin
syn-auron

Enter The Portal Empty
PostSubject: Enter The Portal   Enter The Portal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Arek walked over to the portal, and nodded to the guard, saying "Good day sir. I will be entering the portal now. I wish to see what it is like on the other side today." Arek stepped back as the guard moved aside, allowing entrance to the Portal. Arek then walked through, going to the twisted realm of peace.
Back to top Go down
https://twistedrealms.board-directory.net

Enter The Portal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Realms :: Soul Society :: The Portal-
Jump to: