Twisted Realms
We have officially come online, and that my friends, is a twisted good thing. Join and make sure you create your character, so that you can jump in on the twisted realms way of life. Have a twisted day.
Twisted Realms
We have officially come online, and that my friends, is a twisted good thing. Join and make sure you create your character, so that you can jump in on the twisted realms way of life. Have a twisted day.
Twisted Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the site where everything meets everything. Worlds collide in the Twisted Realms

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As for the site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syn-auron
The twisted admin
syn-auron

As for the site. Empty
PostSubject: As for the site.   As for the site. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:56 pm

The site is finally completed. Feel free to create your character and do as you wish, within the site rules. The site shop will be opening soon as well, so look out for that. You know, there are quite a lot of people to thank for the creation of this website, and I have to thank them all publicly, and personally. Thank you to these few people.

Yuyu- my admin, second in command.

Sonofzues- A simple member of the site known as camphalfblood.org

Ness99- My newest elite moderator, though he doesn't know it yet.

For the rest of you who did help, I apologize for not having been able to thank you in the right way.
Back to top Go down
https://twistedrealms.board-directory.net

As for the site.
Page 1 of 1